Samsung Galaxy Note 6 Manual
Samsung Galaxy Note 6 Manual - User Guide manual to View help information to learn how to use the device and apps or configure important settings. On the Galaxy note 6 Settings screen, tap User Guide manual.
Check the Galaxy Note 6 unboxing for the following items:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 6 Device
- Quick start guide
- The items supplied with the device and any available accessories may vary depending on the region or service provider.
- The supplied items are designed only for this device and may not be compatible with other devices Samsung Galaxy Note 6 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S 7, S7 Edge Samsung Galaxy, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge +
- Appearances and Samsung Galaxy Note 6 specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
- You can purchase additional accessories from your local Samsung retailer. Make sure they are compatible with the device before purchase. read more tips for bateray charging
- Use only Samsung-approved accessories. Using unapproved accessories may cause the performance problems and malfunctions that are not covered by the warranty.
- Availability of all accessories is subject to change depending entirely on manufacturing companies. For more information about available accessories, refer to the Samsung website.
|Samsung Galaxy Note 6 Manual|
Samsung Galaxy Note 6 Manual PDFPlease read Samsung Galaxy Note 6 Manual and Instuctions before using the device to ensure safe and proper use.
- Descriptions are based on the device’s default settings.
- Some content may differ from your device depending on the region, service provider, model specifications, or device’s software.
- Content (high quality content) that requires high CPU and RAM usage will affect the overall performance of the device. Apps related to the content may not work properly depending on the device’s specifications and the environment that it is used in.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 6 Manual is not liable for performance issues caused by apps supplied by providers other than Samsung.com
- You may incur additional charges for data services, such as messaging, browsing, uploading and downloading, auto-syncing, or using location services depending on your data plan. For large data transfers, it is recommended to use the Samsung Galaxy Note 6 Wi-Fi feature. read more Galaxy note 6 wireless charging
- Default apps that come with the device are subject to updates and may no longer be supported without prior notice. If you have questions about an app provided with the device, contact a Samsung Service Centre. For user-installed apps, contact service providers.
- Modifying the device’s operating system or installing softwares from unofficial sources may result in device malfunctions and data corruption or loss. These actions are violations of your Samsung licence agreement and will void Samsung Galaxy Note 6 warranty.
Samsung Galaxy Note 6 Manuals - UpdateAccess device information, edit the device name, or update Samsung Galaxy Note 6 software.
On the Settings screen, tap About Samsung Galaxy Note 6 Manual.