Samsung Galaxy Note 6 Wireless ChargingYou can charge your Samsung Galaxy Note 6 faster using the fast wireless charging feature. To use this feature, you must use a battery charger and components that support the fast wireless charging feature. A fan inside the charger may produce noise during fast wireless charging. To reduce the fan noise, you must deactivate the Samsung Galaxy Note 6 Fast wireless charging feature. The on/off option will be added in your device’s settings menu when you first place it on the charger. read more Samsung Galaxy Note 6 User Guide
On the Home screen Samsung Galaxy Note 6, tap Apps → Settings → Accessories, and then tap the Fast wireless charging switch to deactivate it. Deactivating this feature will reduce noise, but may result in slower charging times.
|Samsung Galaxy Note 6 Wireless Charging|
Samsung Galaxy Note 6 Wireless ChargingTo Charge Samsung Galaxy Note 6 or Galaxy S 7 using Wireless Charging follow the instruction :
- Place the center of the Samsung Galaxy Note 6 back on the centre of the wireless charger. You can check the remaining charging time on the screen. The actual remaining time may vary depending on the charging conditions.
- After fully charging, disconnect the Samsung Galaxy Note 6 from the wireless charger.
- When there are foreign materials between the Samsung Galaxy Note 6 and the wireless charger, the device may not charge properly.
- If you use the wireless charger in areas with weak network signals, you may lose network reception.
- Use Samsung-approved wireless chargers. If you use other wireless chargers, the battery may not charge properly.
- Read more for Samsung Galaxy Note 6 Manual